Toma Bonciu is a fine art landscape and conceptual photographer from Romania. I’ve always been attracted to the visual arts and over time I’ve experimented different ways to produce images. for a few years, from 2005 to be more precise, I started to experiment more and more with photography and in time I found that for photography offers the chance to present the world as I see it or as a I would like it to be: beautiful, wonderful and full of mystery.
My landscapes are not a duplication of the visual reality but more an equivalent of what I saw and felt … an image of how that landscape felt. Concept photography is relatively new to me but the more I experiment the more I see wonderful paths open.
- photographic tours (if you want to learn how to shot like a pro)
- prints and photo albums (contact me using the form bellow or visit my online printing magazine here)
- photo projects of landscapes or travel that would require long travels
- photo shots for calendars, models, designers or magazines
- photo projects for magazines
- architectural photography
- product photography
If you want to hire me for a photographic project or just want to ask a question use the form bellow. Thank you!