April 28 – May 4, 2024
Available places: yes
Physical effort required: minimum
Price 1600 EUROS/person, single room occupancy with breakfast
To book a place send an email to email@example.com with the title “Tuscany Photo Tour 2024“
(make sure you read Payment Details and Money back conditions at the end of this page before sending your participation request)
Tuscany is a fascinating location that every photographer should visit at least once in a lifetime. The photo tour I’m organizing in the area during the month of September is open for all those that are passionate about landscape and travel photography, regardless of camera gear and knowledge of photography.
Sunrise and sunset will be the most important moments of the day and I’ll include some of the most well known spots in Tuscany. We’ll also photograph in towns like Pitigliano, San Casciano dei Bagni, Montepulciano, Pienza, Bagno Vignoni and Chianciano Terme. There will also be day tours on the back roads from Val D’Orcia area of Tuscany. During morning, on the way back to the hotel we’ll often stop at some beautiful Tuscan properties to photograph it in the best light possible.
The structure of every day will be as follows: sunrise session, on the way back to the hotel we’ll go on different roads to capture as many photos as possible in the morning light, return to the hotel for breakfast, leave for a day tour and finally sunset session.
During two of the days we’ll also have editing sessions before going for the sunset tour. Between breakfast and leaving for the afternoon/sunset tour there will also be at least one or two hours for rest. This break is really important if you want to make it to all sunrises and still have enough energy for the day tour.
Here are some photos with previous groups (participants from US, Germany, Austria, France, UK, Romania, Serbia and Australia)
Here is the program (depending on the situation this may change)
– arrival (we meet at the hotel)
– sunset on the fields near Montepulciano
Day 2 – 6
– return to the hotel while photographing different Tuscan properties in the morning light
– short break
– tour through Tuscan properties and roads
The price includes
– accommodation in a 4* hotel in Chianciano Terme
– participation to the workshop
– photographic guidance from Toma Bonciu during the workshop
– editing session
– analysis on 5-10 photos made by each participant during the tour
The price doesn’t include
– transportation to the hotel and in the area. You’ll have to rent a car and arrive at the hotel. We meet at the hotel. We’ll then group ourselves on cars during the tour
– other meals and souvenirs
Payment Details and Money back conditions
Payments are made in an EURO account. There is a non refundable fee of 800 EURO